The Best Of Newcastle

Wow!

Hi, Let me introduce myself. I am a Newcastle native of 1974 vintage and I work for a Government department as well as manage my own business. I have a tertiary education and have travelled throughout Europe, Asia and the Americas. My current business interest involves the Hunter Valley Wine Region and I have a particular lean towards Newcastle and her rebirth.

First, let me make it clear that I intend to visit and comment on all experiences in the Newcastle area, from swimming at Merewether Baths, to eating on Darby Street. Though I will not confine my experience to the inner city, as I travel throughout the Hunter Region each week.

This blog is intended as a fresh, candid, honest review of my experience as a customer at your business, and as a father and husband at each site.
Whilst I would prefer a food and wine angle, I will include each and every interaction in the Newcastle and Hunter Region as I find it has appeal to you the reader and for me the actual recorder.

1 comment:

  1. As an ex~Sydneysider Newcastle was the coal smoke to the north of us. ☺ I guess things have changed since last time I was down that way. My Dearest is the wine lover. I'm more the history/Lit nut. His idea of Europe was to sample all the food & wine. Mine was to count the standing stones. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reaching out, you can contact Bren directly on 1300 084 004